Here are some links to useful pages for info on the City of San Rafael and the County of Marin.
- Open Space - The beautiful hills that surround the neighborhood.
- Nextdoor.com - Neighborhood News
Have you signed-up yet? In addition to this website maintained by the Santa Margarita Neighborhood Association, the relatively new, but increasingly popular Nextdoor website is a great way for homeowners and residents of Terra Linda to get to know your neighbors and share information about garage sales, neighborhood events, break-in alerts, or anything you and your fellow neighbors may have in common! Sign-in or get a free account at www.nextdoor.com. Some information from the www.smna-online.com website will be shared with the NextDoor Terra Linda site.
- Terra Linda Cares Website
- City of San Rafael - Lots of info on the city
- SR Building Codes - Info when you need it
- International Property Maintenance Code - (SR Municipal Ordinance #1889)
- SR Recreation - Parks and Community Center info
- Dixie School District - Website for our local school discrict
- Marin County - Info on the Library and the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Civic Center
- Community Media Center of Marin - Provides Marin residents with access to communication technologies, media training and the latest digital tools.
- Marin.org - Community resources website for Marin County
- Marin Farmer's Market - Schedules and info
- Endorse Marin Scenic Highways
211 is an easy to remember, toll-free phone number that connect callers with local community services, such as food, shelter, counseling, employment assistance, quality child care and more. During a disaster, 211 provides critical information about evacuation routes, food and shelter, as well as job search and permanent housing support during long-term recovery. 211 is confidential and available 24 hours a day in more than 150 languages. Problem dialing 211? Call 800-273-6222 (TTY 415-808-4440 or 711)